Seacoast Hand Therapy is excited to be reopening for limited direct care. We are committed to promoting health and healing in a safe environment for patients and staff.
Here is an outline of what to expect and some of the ways we are working to keep you safe.
• Prior to your first appointment you will be contacted and asked screening questions
• You will be asked to call from the parking lot when you arrive and wait until your therapist is
ready, and then you will be called to enter the building.
• Please come wearing your own mask
• When entering, you will be greeted by your therapist, asked to sanitize your hands and your
temperature will be taken. You will again be asked the screening questions. If you have any of the symptoms or a temperature greater than 99 degrees, you will kindly be asked to reschedule your appointment.
• Your therapist and staff may be wearing face shields. We know that masks and face shields can be a bit off putting and scary………….but so is the Covid-19 virus.
• You and your therapist will proceed to the treatment room and each wash your hands for 20 seconds (and you can sing if you like).
• After treatment, all hands will be cleaned again before exiting the room
• All payments, paperwork and communication will be done via phone, email or even regular
mail, to limit exposure.
• Treatment rooms are being meticulously cleaned before and after patient visits.
• All common areas and surfaces are being cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
• Seacoast is following CDC guidelines for all procedures!!!!
The Seacoast Team is pleased to be offering Telehealth as an option to all of our patients. Telehealth may be more appropriate than direct care if you are at extra risk because of additional medical issues or oncology history. We are following the Maine CDC and Governor Mills guidelines for reopening and therefore limiting care at this time to specific, acute and post op populations. Rest assured, as soon as possible we want to see everyone!!!
Stay safe, stay well and for those of you who need us, we hope to see you soon.